There are certain questions that people suddenly stop asking once you reach a certain height or get a steady job. It’s a shame, really. When I was a kid, I loved these questions. They reminded me that I had a limitless future ahead of me and a fascinating, adventurous world around me.
So I thought we’d have a little fun and return to some of these long lost questions. Feel free to answer one or all, or to add another one to the list.
1. How old are you? (It bothers me that after 30, people start feeling embarrassed about how long they’ve graced the planet with their presence.)
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite game to play?
© 2009 All rights reserved.
Copying and republishing this article on other Web sites without written permission is prohibited.