I’m home for a few days, but exhausted from travelling, so I’ll probably take the rest of the weekend off from blogging to catch up on email, watch every episode of The Daily Show I missed, and hide in the basement from tornadoes. In the meantime, check out our most popular posts of February:
1. 40 Ideas for Lent
2. John Piper wants a masculine Christianity. What do you think?
3. “God Is Not Ashamed” – Our Brothers Speak Out
4. God Hates Cretans? (and other passages of Scripture we’d rather not talk about)
5. Ask a Christian Conservative...(Response)
6. Ask a Christian Libertarian...(Response)
7. The boring reason my blog traffic has grown
Next week, we'll jump right back into our discussion of The Bible Made Impossible by Christian Smith, hear back from Tim King for "Ask a Christian Progressive...", and I'll share a little about what I'm learning about faith, friends, and communion on the road.
Your time to share! What was your most popular (or favorite) post on your blog this month?
© 2012 All rights reserved.
Copying and republishing this article on other Web sites without written permission is prohibited.