Here’s a fun way to get to know one another better.
Send a “postcard” from:
1. Your current hometown.
2. The most far-away place you have ever been.
3. The place you would most want to be if you could snap your fingers and go now.
Feel free to include as many details as you please!
1. Dayton, Tennessee—home of the famous Scopes Monkey Trial of 1925.
2. India—where the sights, sounds, colors, tastes and smells are impossible to describe. (I took the picture at the Red Fort in Delhi.)
3. Glacier National Park, Montana—the most beautiful spot in America, though I would want to wait until summer to be there!
© 2010 All rights reserved.
Copying and republishing this article on other Web sites without written permission is prohibited.