If you’ve ever seen “Inside the Actor’s Studio” with James Lipton, you are familiar with the Pivot Questionnaire—ten questions that Bernard Pivot always asked his guest in the great French television series,” Bouillon de Culture.”
In honor of our month of questions, I thought I’d ask these ten questions of my readers. It’s a great way for us to get to know one another better...and if you’ve never commented on the blog before, this is a good time to start.
Feel free to respond to all ten questions or just a few – the trick is to answer quickly, with your first instinct.
(My answers appear in the first comment below.)
Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
© 2009 All rights reserved.
Copying and republishing this article on other Web sites without written permission is prohibited.